A new legal restriction is being imposed on teen drivers who want to use their cell phones. California legislators added a provision to the Distracted Driving Law that makes it unlawful for drivers under 18 years old to use voice-activated … Continue reading
- Lowballing: A Personal Injury Lawyer in Oakland Explains How It Works
- Determining Whether a Case Has an Issue With a Search and Seizure
- How an Attorney Will Handle a Delay of Initial Appearance
- The Orr Firm
- Understanding the Other Side: the Insurance Adjuster
From the blog
- Lowballing: A Personal Injury Lawyer in Oakland Explains How It WorksFew things please an insurance adjuster more than a chance t..
- Determining Whether a Case Has an Issue With a Search and SeizureObjective of the Defense When an Oakland criminal defense at..
The Orr Firm
300 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza
Oakland, CA 94612