- Lowballing: A Personal Injury Lawyer in Oakland Explains How It Works
- Determining Whether a Case Has an Issue With a Search and Seizure
- How an Attorney Will Handle a Delay of Initial Appearance
- The Orr Firm
- Understanding the Other Side: the Insurance Adjuster
From the blog
- Lowballing: A Personal Injury Lawyer in Oakland Explains How It WorksFew things please an insurance adjuster more than a chance t..
- Determining Whether a Case Has an Issue With a Search and SeizureObjective of the Defense When an Oakland criminal defense at..
The Orr Firm
300 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza
Oakland, CA 94612
Monthly Archives: March 2014
The only way to succeed with a personal injury case is to understand how your case will be viewed by the insurance company. It does not matter how solid and effective you and your Oakland personal injury lawyer think your … Continue reading
In this article, an Oakland personal injury lawyer looks at why a personal injury case might not reach a settlement. Litigation Legal proceedings may become the only alternative for you and your Oakland personal injury attorney if neither side can … Continue reading
There are a quite a few stratagems that insurance claims adjusters like to employ to their benefit and your disadvantage. In this article, an Oakland personal injury attorney examines some of their favorites. Taking a Statement While there is nothing … Continue reading
In this article, a personal injury attorney in Oakland examines how the opposition seeks and exploits any flaws that may be present in your case that the adjuster might have missed. Weak Points Your Oakland personal injury lawyer determines how … Continue reading