- Lowballing: A Personal Injury Lawyer in Oakland Explains How It Works
- Determining Whether a Case Has an Issue With a Search and Seizure
- How an Attorney Will Handle a Delay of Initial Appearance
- The Orr Firm
- Understanding the Other Side: the Insurance Adjuster
From the blog
- Lowballing: A Personal Injury Lawyer in Oakland Explains How It WorksFew things please an insurance adjuster more than a chance t..
- Determining Whether a Case Has an Issue With a Search and SeizureObjective of the Defense When an Oakland criminal defense at..
The Orr Firm
300 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza
Oakland, CA 94612
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Few things please an insurance adjuster more than a chance to reduce your settlement. In this article, an experienced personal injury lawyer in Oakland takes a closer look at some of their favorite tactics. Prior Legal Proceedings A favorite stand-by of the … Continue reading
Objective of the Defense When an Oakland criminal defense attorney claims that a search and seizure was conducted illegally, the goal is to have the evidence suppressed or thrown out of the trial. If the defense is successful, the prosecution … Continue reading
Clients of an Oakland criminal defense attorney frequently ask what happens when the initial appearance is delayed. Understanding Probable Cause and Rights to Its Prompt Determination For an arrest to be legal, there must be probable cause. This means that … Continue reading